Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thank You Aarti

Finally, i am writing about you Aarti. Before i start writing all about you, definitely there is a question -> Why I decided to post this blog on you. Yes, there is a reason and I have explained this in the last paragraphs of my blog.

Be honest, do not scroll down till the end now and try to find out the reason. My experience with the female breed of human being says if we ask a woman for not doing something, they are filled with excitement and do that because of that excitement and yes sometimes the male breed can use this characteristic to make our things possible, just require to be smart enough.

Oops, no i m not at all in the mood of making a lot of philosophy. Yes mam, No doubt our interaction started in NICE, the beautiful city of France. Before that also we talked with each other yet the true friendship grew when we were thousands of miles away from our home.

Part I

Our Annapoorna ........ Yes mam, I like this name a lot. Why, arre baba itni baar to bana bana ke khilaya aapne. Definitely, Garima was also cooking for us and Deepthi was trying to improve all her vegetable cutting skills. Veeresh, the Sambhar master was also there yet in this Blog you are the concern. I was eating almost equal to three persons there. Do you know why -> It was not always because I was hungry, it was because as I enjoyed eating the meal made by our angels. I do this as and when I go to my home. No doubt, you also enjoyed the delicious Upma prepared by me ;-P.

And a lot many memories. 14 days -> Nice, Cannes and the beautiful Paris. How can I forget, without you that trip would not have been memorable. I will say that without any of our friends visited there, it could not have been so amazing. Yes, we missed our Garima there. It was because of you again that we got a family in an unknown city. And again, how can I forget the lunch organised by Me and Daniel. Your kheer was of course the the most appreciated one in the Petanque gang. Prince is in real so lucky, he enjoyed a lot wid his mummy and of course with all Mausee and Mamu.


Finally, we returned to India. In office, we were watching photographs and videos. In between I travelled to my native.

Part II

I came back and Ohh My GOD ............. I generally give surprises to my friends yet this time this was you. Beautiful words, YOU ARE GOING TO BE MAMU. My expressions were not at all filled with excitement at that time. Yes, Nostalgia i.e. home sickness. So many things were running in the mind about family. YES MAM, THAT DAY I RAISED OSR FOR REPORT2ES and ONLY NEXT DAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT I HAD TO RAISE IT FOR PHILIPSES.

Now comes the reason for writing this blog.

This was the first time when my nephew called me MAMA. For all the two weeks as I was busy in playing with my Bittu and Bala, so Aarti, I was missing them a lot. Sometimes, I close the eyes in my work place and remember my family and yes, that day when I did this again, your words recited themselves, YOU ARE GOING TO BE MAMU. Amazing. I felt happy and started smiling. There were two reasons for that smile:-

1. The way Bala calls me Mama, its amazing. I feel my ears filled with honey
2. Listening this from a lady you like is itself an honour for the individual

Shilpa noted this on my face and said, YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I HAVE SEEN WHO SMILES WHILE UPDATING THE WORK ORDER IN WINAPPROACH.

Time passed on and you told that February onwards you will be on leave. Oops ...... mamu was little disappointed. Yet in between this time, there was one more amazing feeling that I got and all because of you Aarti.

You remember, one day you were sitting on the chair in the EDC surrounded by all the angels. Everybody was saying Hi to Prince and YES THERE WAS A SPECIAL HI BY DEEPTHI WAIVING HER HANDS. You will think about what was special in that. I do not know it happens with everybody or not yet it happened with me. Aarti, that day you were showing the movements of prince to the angels and there was a kind of happiness on your face that I cannot put in my words.

And here come the many thoughts in my mind. I am putting the exact words that were ringing in my mind ->

1. There would have been time when my mummy was also in her 30s and I was in her tummy
2. She would also have got the same happiness in her heart
3. She would have seen a lot many dreams for me that time only

And a lot many thoughts started running. My mind was creating the image of my mummy on that chair taking her old photograph of her youth from the album and replacing all the angels with my mami, mausee etc. That weekend I was remembering all my childhood with my mummy. Many times I got tears in my eyes and started missing her. I talked to her yet I did not tell all this. I still cant be sure if it is my stupidity to think like this or its natural yet I am happy to think like this.


You will ask why I did not have such feelings when my sister was pregnant. When Bittu was supposed to come, i was very young. When Bala was supposed to come, I was in college so I did not have chance for all this.

What else to say, Mamu is very excited to see his third nephew. JAB PRINCE AAYE TO MERI TARAF SE BHI EK PAPPI DENA BAAKE MAIN HI DOONGA JAB USKO LEKAR BANGALORE AAOGI. I will wait for the day when he will call me Mama. I do not know whether time will permit to meet or not by that time. Life is unpredictable and that is the beauty. I am optimistic ........

So Aarti, go home, have a beautiful and healthy son and come back soon.

I will miss you Aarti .........

No comments:

Post a Comment